Looking for the Best Mouse for Tendonitis? Great. Let’s Get After It…
Technology is supposed to make our lives easier. For the most part, it does. It keeps us connected and makes our lives more convenient, freeing us up to spend more time doing the things we love. But, as with anything, there is a cost to that. If you live with tendonitis, technology isn’t always accommodating. It can make your pain worse and, at the very least, it’s uncomfortable. But the smallest changes – including finding the right mouse – can keep you working or playing for longer.
For this list, we’ve chosen the best mouse options for our readers who live with tendonitis. Your needs are specific and often overlooked. But each of the five choices here will increase your comfort and help you take advantage of all that your computer has to offer. And that doesn’t mean that any of them are less than state-of-the-art. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice style or features.
From wireless capabilities and long battery life to fine-tuned sensitivity and the best of comfortable design, the choices here are perfect for anyone who feels the strain of tendonitis.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- TeckNet 2600DPI Bluetooth Wireless Mouse. This model has a unique design to help you conveniently use the mouse. The wireless connectivity further increases the convenience of usage. There is no need for any receiver, as the mouse connects directly to any Bluetooth-enabled device such as PC, laptop or notebook. The battery works for 12 months and the mouse indicates the available power. There are 5 DPI selection options between 800 DPI and 2600 DPI. The product has TruWave technology to deliver impressive control over the server. You can use this mouse with many Bluetooth-enable computing devices. The mouse requires 2 AAA batteries to work.
- Attoe Vertical Mouse Wireless. For better hand positioning, you can use this vertical mouse design. The ergonomic structure supports a comfortable hold and reduces strain on the hand and arm muscles. So, you will save yourself from wrist pain and shoulder fatigue. The design makes it the best mouse for tendonitis and conditions related to arms. In terms of performance, the mouse offers an adjustable DPI up to 2400 to help you acquire the desired browsing speed. The rechargeable in-built battery saves from the heaviness and performance issues. The compatibility is diverse as the product supports almost all versions of Windows and Mac.
- Anker Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Vertical Mouse. Enjoy a neutral position of your hand while using a mouse with this model. It gives a “handshake” position for arm and wrist allowing you to enjoy smooth movement without any strain. Optical tracking has resolutions between 1000 and 1600 DPI to help you manage the sensitivity of the mouse more accurately. This programmer mouse also has additional buttons to go back and forward while browsing web pages. The cable length is 4.9ft, which allows free movement of this vertical optical mouse. The device comes with lifetime support for technical glitches. Plus, it has 18 months of warranty.
- AIRENA Ergonomic Wireless Mouse. This sleek vertical mouse model is known for its ergonomic shape. The arm and wrist positions become free from any pain or strain when you hold this mouse. The convenience of design is enhanced with additional buttons that let you go forward and backward while browsing. There is a DPI switch to adjust mouse sensitivity in three different levels that are 1200, 1600 and 3200. The optical laser technology delivers precise movement, quick response, and efficient tracking. The device is highly compatible, durable and portable. Plus, it saves energy on its own with the sleeping mode.
- VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Mouse. With a unique shape, this mouse impresses with comfort and performance altogether. There are 5 adjustable options for CPIs between 800 and 2400. There are two polling rate of 250Hz and 125Hz available. The mouse has its Nano receiver, which makes highly efficient as a wireless device. The working distance is impressive, as you can use it up to a range of 33 ft. Plus, the buttons are tested to perform effortlessly for 5 million clicks. The shape is contoured to help you feel supported and comfortable while using.
You have enough to worry about without having to deal with any additional pain, right? So, give yourself a break and treat yourself to a new mouse. One that is going to last, stay connected, have great speed, and most importantly, prevent your tendonitis from causing you additional pain. We hand-selected this list with you in mind, and we are confident that we have done an excellent job at comprising our list. It took some digging to find the absolute best options that are out there, but you can see for yourself by perusing our list and taking a look. But it’s not all about functionality and comfort, take a look at some of the additional features each mouse has so you can pick the exact device that is going to be right for you. There are a ton of options out there on the web. Let us take the guesswork out of the situation! We understand that your time is valuable and not to be wasted, so we wanted to take this opportunity to save you some time and money. Because, and I can’t stress this enough, you deserve it, my man!
Those of us who live with tendonitis know that it can get in the way. When it comes to the technology we use, that’s doubly true. But staying connected shouldn’t cause you more pain. And as a first step toward a more comfortable computer experience, we recommend a mouse from this list. With these special, ergonomic designs you will be stunned at the difference. Each device has been meticulously designed with you in mind. The aerodynamic shapes and comfortable designs will have you more than happy with your purchase. They are top of the line devices for a great price with features that can hopefully get you psyched-up about finally having that perfect mouse to compensate for living with tendonitis.
And just in case you would like a little bit more information, we have you covered. Don’t worry. We provided a link for every mouse on our list. Go ahead and click, we dare ya! You will be launched right over to the almighty Amazon so you can take an even closer look at your options. There you will find all the additional details you can handle. Plus, you can check out the pricing for each product, check out some shipping specs so you know when you’ll be graced with ultimate comfort, and more. Be a stickler about the details, we want you to be. Nothing makes us happier than knowing one of our readers found the device that best suits their needs. Our purpose is to educate you on what we believe to be the best options out there. And if you happen to find another option out there that’s better than the ones on our list, it is no problem at all! We would actually love to hear about it. So, get out there and find yourself the best mouse for your tendonitis needs!