So, you own a Subaru Outback. You learned when you got this SUV that it needs to be cared for, given the proper attention and kept in prime condition. I mean, everyone wants this for their vehicle, right? If you’ve landed on this article, we know you do for sure!
One of the most important exterior pieces of a car is its tires. I mean, a car doesn’t even move without its tires right? But when searching for tires you don’t just want any ole’ tire, you want the best of the best for your Subaru and that’s exactly what we’ve given you in this guide. We’ll be getting into the best tires for a Subaru Outback.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
1. Cooper Evolution Tour All- Season Radial Tire-215/60R16 95H. Receive top-notch protection of treads for 60,000 miles. This tire design ensures safety during every turn with stability, flexing and gripping. No matter what the road conditions are, you can trust the construction of this tire. There is a unique tread pattern to offer a smooth ride without making any noise even at high speeds. So, you can enjoy listening to music instead of hearing the sound of tires all the time. The features are long-lasting and require minimal maintenance. The lightweight design provides fuel efficiency to your car by improving the mileage.
2. Hankook Kinergy ST H735 All-Season Radial Tire-215/60R16 95H. Have the convenience of riding comfortably with this all-season tire design. It offers tread wear safety for 70,000 miles, which is perfect to gain value for the money invested. The tire has a speed rating of “H”, which lets you drive at highway car speeds without worrying about any tire issues. At the same time, the smooth drives help you get better mileage out of your car. The tires have a lightweight construction that supports better comfort and efficiency. So, you can trust this tire model for all the right reasons.
3. Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Touring Radial Tire – 225/60R17 99T. A radial tire to help you go long-distance in all seasons! The tread design supports in every weather condition. It has a unique design that keeps the car stable and provides enhanced protection while turning. The traction and broad surface area provide comfort when driving. The size aligns with most car models, so you can choose this one for your car. The durability allows the design to support for thousands of miles, after which, you can replace them with new ones. The same level of comfort is achievable in rainy and low-temperature conditions as well.
4. Cooper Evolution Tour All- Season Radial Tire-225/60R17 99T. This tire model offers protection against tread wear successfully for 65,000 miles. The tire offers a radial design for confidence and stability when driving and taking turns. The noise-canceling feature allows the tires to ride smoothly, even at high speeds. The design is lightweight due to a unique technology utilized by Cooper Evolution. This way, you get to save money on engine maintenance and fuel. Along with all the features, you will be impressed by the style of these tires, which makes them the best tires for hot climates.
5. Milestar MS932 All-Season Radial Tire – 225/55R17 101V. This all-season tire design offers a wide size and advanced tread wear safety. The design allows water to reach the center, so the tires provide solid grip and stability in all kinds of roads and weather conditions. The construction allows smooth driving experience at every speed without damaging the mileage of your car. In fact, the tire’s construction supports the driving mechanism, which helps you make your vehicle more efficient. These radial tires have the size of 225/55R17, which should align with your required size.
The tires mentioned in this article are some of the best tires available specifically for a Subaru Outback. They all have amazing traction, high durability for different weather conditions, and maximum comfort. Now, it’s all a matter of seeing which one of these particular tires are best for you and your budget.
After grabbing one of these bad boys, not only will you thank yourself, but your Subaru will thank you too!