Looks like you need the best motorcycle alarm system with GPS. Let’s get after it…
There’s no feeling quite like being a motorcycle owner. For many, a motorcycle means freedom, power, and a life less ordinary. But as with all nice things, there’s always a risk that someone else will see the same value in your vehicle. All too often, motorcycle owners are unprepared for the thefts that are unfortunately quite common.
For those of you who know the risks and want to keep your property safe, this guide is for you. We’ve reviewed the best motorcycle alarm systems with GPS components and put together this list of recommendations to ensure that your bike is always protected.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- COROTC Motorcycle Personal GPS/GSM/GPRS/SMS Tracker. You can use this device to automatically track your motorcycle continuously. There are multiple security features such as monitoring surveillance, tracking, emergency alarm and a lot more. The device is simple to install and comes with GPS built-in to provide the location of your motorcycle. Along with that, it has a GSM antenna as well. You can set an admin number to monitor your GPS device. The GPS system sends notifications regarding the location via internet or SMS. The tracker has a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. The device is suitable for motorcycles as well as car, truck, bus, and taxi as well.
- Trak-4 GPS Tracker for Vehicles. It will take minutes to start tracking your motorcycle with this device. Trak-4 sends text alerts and email notifications and has Geofencing as well. The device is compatible with tablet, phone, and computer. So, you can start GPS tracking of your motorcycle and other assets as well. The size is compact, which makes it easy to install. Once charged, the device can work for about 18 months. You can use the USB cable or cell charger to recharge the device whenever required. There are no contracts, cancellation or activation charges.
- XCSOURCE GPS303-F GPS Tracker Anti-Theft Tracking Device. This is a waterproof device that provides real-time tracking feature. Along with tracking, it has GSM, SMS, Internet, and GPRS for data transmission. You can track your vehicle via computer, mobile app, web server, and SMS. There are multiple alarm systems such as GPS alerts, power off alert, ACC alarm, movement alarm, fuel alarm, Over-speed alarm, multi-area management, and SOS as well. The external microphone allows you to hear the surroundings of your vehicle. The memory includes 16,000 built-in positions, while you get a high0quality Li-ion battery of 3.7 Volt.
- TKSTAR Hidden Motorcycle GPS Tracker Anti-Theft Alarm. Use Google Maps to track your motorcycle in real-time, using a phone app or website. The accuracy of tracking is excellent up to 5 to 10 meters. Also, you can utilize SMS alerts to get the GPS coordinates. The rechargeable battery serves for 3 months on standby. However, the normal working period is 3 weeks with a single charge. The device has a powerful magnet, which makes it stable. So, no need to waste time in installation. Simply attach it to an iron surface. There are multiple functions to protect your motorcycle from theft such as Geofence, vibration, low power alarm and Over-speed alert as well.
- Autopmall Car GPS Tracker 3G Vehicle Tracking Device. Use this GPS tracker with alarm without any monthly charges. It is suitable for all kinds of vehicles including motorcycles. You get to use a free app as well as a web platform for tracking. This facility is available for a lifetime. The data transmission has 3G compatibility and offers different kinds of protective functions such as speed alert, vibration alarm, displacement alarm, and Geo-fencing to ensure your bike’s security. All these features make it the best motorcycle alarm system with a GPS.
Having a bike is rad. We know, we’re guys too. And plenty of us have bikes that we consider to be our baby. We want it to be clean and provide a smooth, excellent ride with the wind in your face every time. Nothing beats getting out on the open road on a nice day to enjoy the beautiful sunshine while getting your “Zen” on. You’ve got a badass stereo, tunes blasting, and a motorcycle that you have grown to love. Keeping it safe is going to be at the top of your list, and we understand. So finding the right security system with GPS included doesn’t have to be a challenge. That’s what we’re here for! Let us take on the challenge of finding the best options. It’s what we do for our ManDudes. We simply want to bring you the best of the best options when it comes to motorcycle security systems, and we are confident that we have found the five best options money can buy. Do some comparing to find the system that best suits your budget, with the right features and voila! You’ve got a dope bike that is safe and secure.
The great thing about these systems is that they are totally affordable. They are able to track your bike no matter where it is and are super effective pieces of tech built to last. Each and every one of the systems that we picked has been proven to work just as they were meant to while keeping your bike safe. So, if it just so happened that someone were to find a way to take it, you can easily track it down and find the culprit. These systems are also quite responsive and totally reliable. Do some price comparing and you will see that each one of the options we picked work great while giving you an opportunity to purchase an affordable GPS system for your bike.
And while we’re at it, why not talk about brands? Not everyone spends a whole lot of time perusing the internet while studying GPS system brands. If that’s your bag, we are not judging whatsoever. That just means you have a leg up on all our other Club ManDude readers. But in case you’re new to the world of motorcycle GPS tracker systems, we just want you to know that we have compiled the best brands we could find. Take the Trak-4 system. That is our top pick and it is a company that makes great tracker systems. And on top of that, the other four brands that managed to make our list are also very reputable and make great products. In addition, you may find a GPS tracking system for your bike from an awesome company that has a bunch of other cool stuff too. So commence the search! We hope you find a tracking system that you dig, as well as a plethora of other cool tech items you enjoy as well.
Let’s supposed you’re still not convinced which system may suit you best. Don’t sweat it, happens all the time! We have another super effective way to help your decision in the buying process. Head over to Amazon. There you can find customer reviews for each of the GPS trackers we’ve chosen straight from the horse’s mouth. Having actual consumers who have used the products is invaluable when trying to figure out which tracker will suit your motorcycle best. Honest opinions can absolutely set you on the track to success because customers on the internet are typically just that; honest. And we take that part of the process into account too! You will find that the reviews for these bad boys are overwhelmingly positive. Every once in a while you’ll come across someone who didn’t quite care for the item, it happens. But when 99% of the reviews sing the item’s praises, well, you can bet your lucky stars we know the product is dependable. Do a little extra research if you’re not quite sure which move to make, a lot of the time you will find more specific information about each item too.
What we want for you, fellow ManDude, is to find an awesome GPS tracker system for your motorcycle because we know how much you love it and want to keep it safe. It’s a special love for your bike, we know. So, we want you to have everything at your disposal to find the tracking system for you. We are always confident in our choices before we put our articles together, but just in case you happen to find another one that seems just as good, that’s great too. You can even let us know! We love hearing about new products that perhaps we haven’t come across yet, it helps us to stay on top of our game too. Happy riding, my friends!
You work hard for your money, and you deserve to protect the things that are valuable to you. If you’re a motorcycle owner, this goes beyond the price – your bike represents something more than a dollar amount. Protecting your motorcycle is a matter of pride, and choosing the best alarm system doesn’t have to be difficult.
Modern technology has given us a wide range of choices, from multiple-alarm systems to memory storage capability, Internet connectivity, and long-lasting rechargeable batteries. We’ve looked at every one of these aspects – with a special emphasis on systems that include GPS – for our list of the best motorcycle alarm systems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Are motorcycle alarm systems worth it?
A) Motorcycle alarm systems and GPS systems are highly essential security equipment for motorcycles. These alarm systems are anti-theft systems, which protect your motorcycle during theft attempts. So if you are going riding in unknown locations, having a good alarm and GPS is surely worth it.
Q) What is the use of a GPS tracker for the motorcycle?
A) If your motorcycle is stolen, or if you just can’t find your motorcycle, you can use the GPS tracker to track down the exact location of your motorcycle in a matter of seconds. This is an extremely useful safety system that protects your motorcycle from theft.
Q) Are motorcycle alarms with GPS expensive?
A) There is a wide range of products on Amazon, and it’s easy to find affordable Alarm systems with GPS. Most alarm systems do not cost much, and you can also find amazing money-saving offers when you buy from Amazon. So, considering the security it offers, alarms with GPS cannot be considered expensive at all.