It doesn’t matter if your car is brand new or if you’ve had it for a while, all car owners want to maintain that new car shine. And while there are companies out there that will clean and shine your vehicle as part of their services, that costs money. Why pay when you can do it yourself?
If you’ve never considered buying a car polisher before, there are quite a few options to choose from. That’s why we’re looking at some of the best polishers for those of you who are new to personal car care.
Remember, when you’re looking for a polisher, there’s a lot to consider: the grip, RPM, battery power, cord length, and accessories. The products on this list have the best of those features, including the most appropriate speeds for your car, the longest cords for more maneuverability, and the most useful accessories.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- SPTA 7 Inch 178mm Rotary Car Polisher. This rotatory polisher has a powerful engine of 1580W motor. The ball-bearing design offers long-term performance assurance. Hence, you can rely on this one as your car buffer. There are multiple speed variations to choose from. A digital screen indicates the speed dial with 6 precise levels. You can easily control the speed between 500RPM and 3300 RPM. The ergonomic design with detachable handle ensures convenience, safety, and comfort when operating this polisher. The package comes with multiple polishing pads, backing plates, and other accessories. All in all, this makes car polishing pretty simple for a newbie.
- BLACK+DECKER Variable Speed Polisher. This polisher gives you random rotations to ensure a clean finish without any swirls. The device can orbit 4400 times in a minute, which shows its performance excellence. The cord is 10 feet long, which makes polishing more convenient. There are two handles on the design to get a comfortable grip from every angle. It has a lightweight construction with 5.3 pounds, which you can easily use as your car polisher. The product package contains an orbit polisher, polishing bonnets, and applicator bonnet. You can change the speed as per the material and polishing requirements.
- TORQ TORQX Random Orbital Polisher. This is another polisher offering random orbital to diminish swirls, defects, and scratches. Both newbies and professionals can use this design conveniently due to its heavy-duty construction. You can also use it to apply a sealant, glaze or wax within minutes. The features align with the needs of a beginner as well as a professional. The structure makes streamline handling possible without feeling any discomfort. So, you can use this machine for any type of automobile surface and get a smooth finish. It has a long cable, which improves the scope of movement.
- ACDelco G12 Series 12V Cordless 3″ Mini Polisher. The compact design and cordless performance are the reasons why this is also considered as the best car polisher for beginners. The design is ergonomic and offers an exceptional user-friendliness. There are handles in two positions with advanced anti-slip grip. The speed variations are possible between 0 to 2800 RPM. There is a battery power indicator to showcase the level of charge you have. The product has 1 year of manufacturer’s warranty on workmanship and material defects. You get a complete set with this cordless polisher, including Li-ion battery, backing pads, charger, compounding pad and other accessories.
- ZOTA Upgraded Random Orbital Polisher. With this design, you can expect quickness and safety. It has a powerful motor of 900W with long-throw orbit. Hence, it takes lesser time to get the desired shine when polishing your car. There are 6 different speed variations between 2000RPM and 4800RPM, which you can comfortably adjust. This ensures a clean finish and shines with the removal of oxidation, scratches, swirls and other defects. The power cord has a long length of 13.1 feet, so you can easily extend your reach when polishing and detailing your car.
Even if you are a beginner, polishing your car does not have to be difficult. But making sure that your car gets the polish it deserves is a whole lot easier if you choose a product that is high in quality and lives up to its claims.
With this list, you’re one step closer to finding the best polisher for you and the best shine possible for your car.