Looking for the Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Speakers? Let’s Get After It…
Cruising around on your motorcycle, feelin’ like a million bucks. Do you feel that? Did that sound like the wings of an eagle taking flight? You’re damn right it did. You are now flying free like an eagle on that sweet bike of yours. Drink it in, fellas. Hear that rumbling engine? That’s the sound of freedom, gents!
Everything is perfect and life is good, except one thing, you need a way to be able to listen to music and talk hands-free while you’re on your motorcycle! You’re probably thinking, this is going to be expensive or you’re going to have to visit a shop to get your speakers installed but that couldn’t be further from the truth. The truth is, you can do it all by yourself, which is great! One word, dudes – Bluetooth. Kaboom. Minds blown.
But now you may be wondering, which Bluetooth speakers are best for your bike? That is exactly what we’re going to be talking about here – in this guide we are going to be breaking down the top 5 best Bluetooth motorcycle speakers. Enjoy!
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- GoldenHawk RE9-X Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Motorcycle Stereo Speakers. Highly innovative mounting of this stub design provides 360 degrees of swivel function. There is a 59-inch long battery cable. The RE9-X model has a total width of 18 ¼ inches. The size and design fits most motorcycle models such as UTV, ATV, Golf Kart and other vehicles. One push is enough to switch on and switch off your device. The speaker has an aluminum stereo along with a powerful amplifier. The clamp of the speaker has a universal design. The wireless Bluetooth connection allows you to stream all your favorite songs via smartphone such as Samsung Android, iPhone and all other major models.
- GoldenHawk GEN2 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Motorcycle Stereo Speakers. The generation 2 model from GoldenHawk provides you with powerful stereo speakers for motorcycle. The Bluetooth connection gives a range of 15 meters. So, you can connect it to your smartphone and let the built-in amplifier take music experience up a notch. The device plays music as well as radio with its smartphone compatible design. The waterproof body allows the device to perform for a long time and impress with crystal clear quality of sound. The stereo unit has a matte black design with aluminum material.
- Kuryakyn 2720 MTX Road Thunder Weather Resistant Motorcycle Sound Bar Plus. The sound bar is for the handlebar of your motorcycle. The peak power of 300 Watt will impress you for sure, while you enjoy its high-frequency dome tweeters and dual voice coils. The sound doesn’t get interrupted by any distortion and Bluetooth connectivity of 3.0 version keeps the music coming from your smartphone or any other device. The design is weather-proof, so the circuits protect themselves from excessive heating and high voltage. The mounting clamps have a universal design to fit all kinds of handlebars.
- LEXIN LX-S3 Motorcycle Bluetooth speakers. This model has a unique bullet-shaped design of speakers, ready to handle all kinds of weather conditions. The speakers have a bar-mount system and deliver exceptionally high-quality sound with 3 inches of two stereo speakers. Other features includeA2DP stereo with Bluetooth connectivity, FM tuner, USB and a built-in amplifier of 50 Watt. Installation doesn’t take any effort with its easy mounting and simple plug-and-play system. The housing is made from high-quality metal with chrome polish treatment. It has Bluetooth version 4.0 to play music by streaming them from your mobile device.
- GoHawk TN4 2.1 Bluetooth Motorcycle Stereo Speakers. GoHawk has a Bluetooth speaker for you with 600 Watt of amplifier and full range stereo quality and high-performing bass. These are the best bluetooth motorcycle speakers to enjoy your rides with full-functioning speakers that have wired control. The design is strong and waterproof with a reliable Bluetooth connectivity of version 5.0, so, you can stream music via your mobile phone or any other compatible device. Plus, it also provides radio streaming facility. The sound quality is top-notch and works perfectly in outdoor conditions. The installation process becomes easy with the wiring and hardware accessories provided with the product.
Every one of the options we have added to this list has been carefully picked to properly curate our list. Because we’re dudes and we want the best, right? So, behold your best Bluetooth options for your motorcycle. We get it, we have plenty of motorcycle enthusiasts who read our articles. Not only that, they love jammin’ out on their rides, too! Why not pick a product that is simple to use, sounds amazing, and doesn’t break the bank? We have the answers right above, and you will not be disappointed with our options. Don’t worry, we took all the time and attention necessary to head into the far reaches of the internet to bring you the absolute best options.
And now for some final thoughts.
So guys, when it comes to choosing a Bluetooth speaker for your motorcycle, there are a few factors you need to consider. One of them being what exactly you’d like to do with your speaker. Do you want to stream your music? Be able to talk hands-free? How big do you want the screen to be? Does it need to be waterproof? These are all questions you want to ask yourself, before you make a buying decision. This way you can be sure that you’re getting some speakers that can keep up with your motorcycle rides, no matter how crazy they may get!
There is also a lot to be said about attention to detail. We understand the desire to look at every, nitty-gritty detail you can find before making a purchase. Especially when it comes to technology. Guys love their gadgets, and we are guys like you! So, we did you a solid and provided you with an added element in case you feel like checking out the other details for each product. The speakers we’ve listed each include a link that you can click and head right over to Amazon. There you will find all the details you can handle for each speaker while also giving you shipping details, so you know when you’ll receive your new toy, and other customer reviews. Oh, so important, those reviews. Nothing helps to make a conscious decision before buying quite like other people who have tried the item you are interested. Again, technology is a huge part in this. Check out what other people are saying about these options. We are confident you will see some excellent experiences with each and every one of these puppies. And hey, if you find a better option that’s not on our list, don’t sweat it! That’s totally cool because, check this, we want to hear about it. If you find a better option, let us know! We welcome it because it allows us to make sure our lists are updated, and we have the best of the best to offer. Happy riding out there and don’t jam out too hard!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How do motorcycle Bluetooth speakers work?
A) Motorcycle Bluetooth speakers have a compact shape and fastening mechanisms that allow you to fix the speakers well on your bike. You can then use your smartphone or any other device to play your favorite music on the speakers. The speakers are waterproof, so you won’t have to worry about the seasons at all.
Q) Are motorcycle Bluetooth speakers worth it?
A) Motorcycle Bluetooth speakers are not that expensive, but they provide superior sound quality. They also provide you the flexibility to connect any Bluetooth-supported device to play your favorite music. Along with all these features, these speakers are also waterproof and durable. So, at a price on Amazon, these speakers are certainly worth the money and time.
Q) Will I get a clear sound with Bluetooth speakers for my motorcycle?
A) Modern Bluetooth speakers have unique sound suppression features that suppress the engine sound, wind noise, and road noise to provide you a superior sound quality. You can hear the music even at high speeds without any disturbances. They also have a larger connection range, so you can control the sound and music from a distance with ease. So, there is nothing to worry about sound quality whatsoever.