Watches keep evolving and just getting crazier and more expensive. So, if you’re a serious athlete or you just like to work out a lot, having a cool sports watch with a heart rate monitor is essential for living out your daily man dude duties. So, here’s a guide on how you can find the best watch for some really good prices. Check it out, dudes.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top sports watches with heart rate monitor
Here are all the sports watches with an excellent heart rate monitor:
- Polar FT7 Heart Rate Monitor. The watch functions are combined with a sophisticated monitor of your heart rate. The Energy Pointer of this watch monitors your fitness level during a workout session. The heart monitor works accurately. Plus, you can see the number of burned calories. The watch is a reliable device to create a balance of activity and rest to maintain a healthy heart rate. The design comes with the compatibility of iOS and Windows to transfer data conveniently.
- iSwim Smartwatch Heart Rate Tracker. This watch works as a heart rate tracker along with multiple other functions such as sleep monitor, activity tracker, fitness tracker, calorie pedometer and more. Along with that, you can detect your blood pressure, which is closely related to the condition of your heart. The design has exciting features such as camera remote, alarm, sedentary alert, calorie counting, and more. It also notifies about social media alerts, calls, and SMS.
- Powerbeast Sports Watch HR Heart Rate Monitor. This sports watch monitors heart rate with long-term battery life. One-time charge works for 30 days, which allows you to wear the watch anywhere, anytime. The watch monitors your heart rate continuously and gives real-time data. The accuracy is top-notch and you get to use the watch for multiple sports such as hiking, swimming, running and Snorkeling as well. The design also helps you monitor the activities of cycling and walking.
- Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor. A large display makes heart rate data easy to understand. The device works when you indulge in exercise and sports. It informs about the target zone of heart rate. So, you can manage your sports and exercises to keep your heart healthy. The functions start working with a single push of a button. The display gives an overview of a workout you just had. This watch is an assistant for people who need to manage their heart rate and activities.
- SYCYKA Sports Watch With Heart Rate Monitor. You can customize watch dial and utilize the powerful function of blood pressure and heart monitor. The functions such as sleep tracking, remote camera, calorie calculation, sedentary reminder, anti-lost reminder, and other features enhance the value of this watch. The watch works as a personal assistant and a coach with its exceptional features. The device shows compatibility with all smartphones of iOS and Android. You can obtain message and call notifications from your phone as well.
How to select the best sport watches with heart rate monitor?
To make the right selection of sports watches, you need to check these features:
- Accurate functions. The heart rate monitor should be accurate and powerful. Along with that, the watch should be able to offer other functions such as fitness tracking, calorie tracking, and others.
- Comfortable to wear. The grip of the design and its display should make the wearing experience comfortable. You should be able to understand the data and press buttons without making too many efforts. Plus, the band should contain a buckle-style of strap.
- Compatibility. Check the compatibility of the watch with Android, iOS and Windows devices. This makes data transfer easy and you can control your mobile devices with your watch.
Getting one of these dope watches can really improve your manliness status and help you get fitter than you’ve ever been. Plus, you’ll look really cool which is an added bonus, am I right? Not that you can respond to this, but I’ll pretend you said right.