If you’re a man dude who likes to feel his manliest by hiking in the woods or going to natural locations, you definitely need a good survival bracelet to keep you safe and secure. I know, you might think your manliness might be enough to keep you feeling 110%, but unfortunately, you need a little help dude. So, go check out this guide we made to help you find the perfect paracord bracelet to keep you feeling safe and sound, fellas.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top paracord survival bracelet choices
These are the paracord survival bracelets that offer everything from flint fire starter to a knife:
- X-Plore Gear Emergency Paracord Bracelets. The brand X-Plore gives you this bracelet model for emergencies and remote locations. The bracelet serves as your ultimate survival gear with various features such as a fire starter flint, compass, scraper, and compass. This one gear prepares you for any emergency when you are hunting, fishing, camping, trekking or hiking. The fire starter is efficient and effective, while the knife is made from strong alloys. This compact survival kit is easy to wear and carry.
- Lepilion Gear Emergency Paracord Bracelets. This is another great option of paracord bracelet with fire starter flint, compass, knife, and whistle. The design is durable and efficient in terms of its use. One section of the compass contains the fire starter made from magnesium. You can easily unscrew it to scratch on the opposite compass side. There are multiple functions possible with this gear. The size fits all wrist sizes, so no need to worry about the fitting of the bracelet.
- Lergo Emergency Paracord Bracelets. Enjoy having this bracelet that has a knife to scrape, a fire starter flint to start a fire, a whistle, and a compass. The design is lightweight and portable, which is perfect for outdoor activities and adventure trips. The bracelet is capable of handling outdoor conditions. The design is waterproof, which makes it effective when you go out for boating. The length perfectly fits all wrist sizes due to its parachute cord.
- Love Andara Emergency Paracord Bracelets. There are multiple color choices available in the emergency bracelets of Love Andara. You get all the necessary features in one bracelet such as a knife, fire starter flint, compass, and whistle. The gear fits your hand comfortably and provides safety and performance of a military grade parachute cord. You can start a fire in any condition. The flint fire starter works in windy conditions, water, and cold conditions as well. The compass is waterproof and the knife has a reliable material design to scrape anything.
- RNS STAR Paracord Survival Bracelet. This bracelet also comes with a complete emergency kit for survival. There is an emergency knife, fire starter flint, whistle, fire scrapper, compass and parachute rope. The rope is capable of holding about 500 lbs load easily. The bracelet design can fit adults and kids, men and women. The compass quality is exceptional along with the fire starter flint and the knife. In fact, the brand offers 30 days of guarantee on the product.
How to choose a paracord survival bracelet with fire starter flint & knife?
This how you can select your paracord survival bracelet:
- Number of features. First of all, check the number of features you are getting from a paracord bracelet. Major features include fire starter flint, knife, compass, parachute cord, and a whistle.
- Quality of the features. A bad quality knife will serve no purpose. Similarly, all other features of a survival kit should be reliable and effective in the long run.
- Size. The size of the bracelet can vary from model to model. It is important to check whether you are picking the right size of the bracelet.
- Buckle. The buckle quality should be top-notch, as you wouldn’t want to lose your bracelet.
You see? These paracord survival bracelets can really help! You’re definitely going to want to invest in one of these, dudes; you definitely won’t regret it in the long run.