Tires can be a constant headache for vehicle owners. Whether you’re looking to drive at higher speeds or travel greater distances, the tires you have now might not be able to get the job done. If that’s the case, you may want to consider a radial tire. There a few key aspects that separate them from other tires – in order to choose the best tires for your needs, you need to know what those differences are.
In this guide, we’re looking at the top five radial tires available today. We’ve only included heavy duty tires with optimal patterns for performance, smooth riding, and stability. The speed rating and load index of each was also considered, so you can be sure that the choice you make is the smartest one.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
- Forceum M/T 08 Mud Tires – LT235/75R15 104/101Q C. This 6-ply tire model has a radial design best-suited for all seasons and weather conditions. This quality makes it highly effective against muddy riding conditions as well. You can cover mud terrains without worrying about the performance of your vehicle. The load range is exceptionally good due to the 6 ply rating. You can install these tires in a light truck. The section width is 235 mm and the rim diameter is 15 inches. The construction rating is “R”, while you get an impressive 104 rating of load index as well.
- SunF A043 XC Racing ATV UTV Radial Sport Tires 26x9R12 Front & 26x11R12 Rear. When looking for radial tires for your ATV or UTV, you can trust this brand. These tires have perfect dimensions suitable for the stability and performance of your vehicle. The tread design is directionally angled, which makes these tires a suitable match for all terrains. You can utilize the radial construction to cover the harshest riding conditions. The construction rating is 6-ply that shows the load range capacity of these tires. The lug pattern and depth provides top-level traction control and enhanced skid. The sidewall has added protection to safeguard all the internal elements.
- Tusk Terrabite Radial Tire 27×9-12 Medium/Hard Terrain. Perfectly suitable for your Arctic Cat 1000 LTD, these radial tires enhance the capacity of any light truck. The radial design has been tested and approved in terms of DOT standards. The construction is 8-ply rated, which makes it a heavy-duty model. You can attain a smooth ride with any level of load. The tread depth is ¾ inches that makes it a tire model for the medium as well as hard terrain conditions. The overall diameter of the rim is 12 inches, and the aspect ratio is 27 inches.
- Tusk Terrabite Radial Tire 25×10-12 Medium/Hard Terrain. Another model from Tusk Tires in a size 25×10-12! The speed rating is top-notch with “F”, while the load index is 100. These tires are highly effective in a medium as well as hard terrain conditions due to the 10-inch section width. The construction has the brand-specific 8-ply radial quality, approved within all DOT standards. So, you can rely on this model for the delivery of performance in complicated conditions and heavy load. Make sure that the size aligns with your vehicle. Then, you can get these tires installed and start utilizing the radial pattern for performance.
- Tusk Terrabite Radial Tire 27×11-12 Medium/Hard Terrain. If you are looking for radial tires in the size 27×11-12, Tusk Tires doesn’t let you down. The Terrabite radial tire model is available in this size as well. And you can expect the same performance quality due to the 8-ply construction rating. The pattern and performance have achieved approval from DOT. The lugs have the necessary depth and a radial shape to provide proper traction and high level of stability in all kinds of terrains. The design of these tires gives the assurance of a smooth ride.
The wear and tear on your tires is heavy and unavoidable. But it doesn’t matter if you’re on your morning commute or halfway through a road trip, you don’t have the time to deal with leaks or flats.
Finding the right tires for your vehicle is about more than performance, though. It’s also about safety. That’s why we took such a detailed look at the tires on this list. You can be sure that these are the best radial tires currently on the market.