Looking for the Men’s Wedding Bands on Both Sides of Engagement Ring? Let’s Get After It…
We know finding a good engagement ring is different for every guy and can be really hard sometimes. Even though it might not be the first thing you thought of, a ring with a wedding band on both sides is a really sexy look that a lot of man dudes actually like. So, check out this guide below to find some really sick rings that might change your mind when it comes to shopping for engagement rings.
This decision is one of those things that we understand is important to you. Think about it, it will be a ring that you wear every day for the rest of your life. You want to get it right, don’t you? Take control! That’s the best way to get the job done. Your opinion matters, too, so the last thing we want is for you to pick a ring that you don’t totally love. Our hope is that you will see something on your list that really piques your interest and has you saying, “That’s the one.”
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top designs of wedding bands on both sides of the engagement ring
Here is a list of wedding bands preferred by men:
- HSG Tungsten Ring Men Black Plating 8mm Matted Brushed Wedding Band. This wedding band has 8mm thickness with a size of 7-13. The design has black tungsten platting with a matte brush finish in the middle. The corners are delicate and smooth, which ensures the safety of your finger. The material resists scratches, which allows you to use this band for a very long time. The weight and durability impress men. Plus, the manufacturers offer a return service for a lifetime.
- HSG Men Rings Tungsten Carbide White 8mm Wedding Band. This wedding band has a white finish of tungsten carbide. The design has smooth edges with matter polishing in the center. The delicate edges provide comfortable fitting. The band contains polishing on both the ring sides. The precious metal offers a thickness of 8mm, which has permanent polish. The design resists wear and tear of all kinds that ensures its durability for a long time. The fitting is perfect, so you can enjoy wearing it on a daily basis.
- HSG Tungsten Rings For Men Black Plated 6mm Wedding Band. This black wedding band contains band finish on both sides. The tungsten carbide comes with a matte finish in the center. The thickness is 6mm, which is preferred by many wearers. The brand offers multiple sizes between 7 and 13. The polishing gives a smooth appeal to both sides of the band. The material quality serves its purpose for years without getting a single scratch. So, the ring looks glamorous on your hands without losing its appeal.
- HSG Tungsten Carbide Ring 4mm Black Plated Wedding. This one has a slimmer appeal with 4mm thickness of tungsten carbide. The wedding band has black plating and polishing on both sides. The edges are polished to have smooth curves. This improves the design appeal and comfort for a wearer. The excellence of tungsten offers a beautiful shine and trustworthy durability. The polish is permanent, so you don’t have to worry about losing the ring’s shine after a while.
- Boston Bay Men’s 7mm Black Ceramic Wedding Band Ring. This 7mm wedding band from Boston Bay has a smooth black ceramic texture. The band ring offers a comforting design and fitting that looks great in your finger. The design quality is so precise that the manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on any manufacturer’s defects. The ring has smooth edges and shines on both sides of the ring.
How to select wedding bands on both sides of engagement ring?
For a perfect wedding ring with bands on both sides, you need to consider these factors:
- Thickness. You need to pick a thickness that suits you. There are multiple thickness choices available such as 4mm, 6mm, 7mm, and 8mm of wedding bands.
- Size. This is the next important factor. Look for a brand that offers multiple sizes in every design. This way, you won’t have to compromise due to unavailable ring size.
- Smooth Edge. When choosing a wedding band. Make sure it contains smooth edges for your comfort.
- Long-lasting material. The materials such as tungsten carbide last for a long time.
- Polish. Ensure that the band contains polishing on both sides. This way you get a smooth finish for a stunning appeal.
These tips will set you up for success. Make sure to go over all five so you can get meticulous and make the best decision for you. It’s your ring, get the one that has you loving the look. And you know your fiancé’s tastes better than anyone else. So, you are already going to know if she’ll love the look of the ring on you, too. Get detailed, take your time, and make sure that you are absolutely confident that you have found the ring you want. We know you’ve got this, dude!
And now for some final thoughts on the subject
We know how important it is to pick the perfect ring, so follow your heart and really take your time when you go to pick out your ring. Hopefully, this guide made things just a little bit easier – we know the next year or so is about to be super stressful, yet really exciting. So, get the easy stuff knocked out of the way early. This is one of those decisions where it’s mostly about what you like. And you’re a guy who knows what you like, right? Picking the right ring for you will be a cinch because we have done our research to help set you up right. We only mess with the best of the best here at Club ManDude. You will not be disappointed with the options that we have put together for our guys.
If you just aren’t satisfied with the details we have provided in our article, not to worry. We do everything we can to set you dudes up for every bit of success you can handle. So, every ring that we have compiled on our list comes with a special link you can simply click and head right over to Amazon. There will you find every detail possible for every ring. Dig in and get detailed! We want you to, it helps to make the best decision and keeps any sort of buyer’s remorse out of the picture. Plus, you will also find prices for every ring and shipping details so you can plan things out if you’re getting down to the wire for your big day. Everything is covered, and most importantly, you’ll see what other guys are saying about these rings. It’s such a great benefit. And on Amazon, they verify the guys who have actually purchased the item, so you know who has actually had the pleasure of using it in person. Total win! If you happen to find a better ring elsewhere, don’t sweat it. We actually would love to know. We always keep our lists up to date! Happy ring hunting out there, fellas!