Every man dude wants to rock a hot, expensive watch on their wrist so they can really dress to impress. I know you want to, whether you admit it or not. I see right through you. But I also know that the sexier the watch, the uglier the price. That’s why the best way to go is a micro brand watch, which is made by smaller companies at reduced prices and they really are just as hot. Check out the guide we made below to get yourself a real hot watch at a real hot price, dude.
In a hurry? WE GET IT, dudes. See our top pick below!
Reviewing top products
- Dakota Watch Company Mini Clip Microlight Watch. Dakota brings this amazing watch that’s priced under $50 and is a steal for the features. It has an ultra-light LED micro light and water resistant for up to 100 feet. Luminescent hands and hour markers are other features, and what we absolutely love is the style and color. The watch comes in a trendy orange color and is ideal for college-goers and professionals alike. The product is also available in four other colors. Please note that this is a clip watch.
- IEKE Rhodium Plated White Dial IEKE CZ Bezel Watch. If you love the idea of bejeweled watches, we promise that you will love this one from IEKE that’s priced under $35. The product, which is rhodium plated, is ideal for men who want a chronograph style watch. The dial is white in color with three sub-dials, while gold chronograph style push buttons add to the style and functionality. You also get a microfiber jewelry polishing cloth in the package.
- LHS Atomic Talking Watch for The Blind. We had to include a watch for the blind, and this one from LHS comes for a price of around $50 and is ideal for regular use. The package includes a special microfiber cleaning cloth and a spare battery. Note that this is a talking watch, so anyone with vision problems can use it. The watch announces day, month, year, and even day of the week, besides time, and you can also set alarms as required. The brand also offers 6-month of warranty on the product with a 30-day moneyback trial period.
- SPRING MADE Premium 22mm and 20mm NATO Strap Watch Band. We also recommend this watch band for anyone who wants to replace their current one. The product is designed by a brand called SPRING MADE and is priced under $30. It is available in two sizes and comes in a gray shade. You can adjust the band easily thanks to the solid buckle. The product can also double up as a military watch or even as dive strap.
- Caddy Bay Collection Black Classic Watch Case Display Box. When you buy a bunch of watches that are not very expensive, you would need a box to store. This box from Caddy Bay allows you to store as many as 20 watches. Thanks to the full view glass viewing top, you can actually see your collection, and you also get 20 removable cushions with a microfiber cloth.
How to find the best micro brand watches?
- First things first, make sure that the product is functional for what you are seeking. For example, a chronograph watch needs to have the right number of sub-dials.
- Secondly, check if the product is water resistant. You would be rather surprised to find that most micro brands don’t really compromise on that aspect.
- Design, warranty and overall looks of a microbrand watch are equally important. No matter the price, you want the product to look fancy. Warranty is another aspect that people often miss but at the least, expect a warranty of 6 months.
- Most of the microbrand watches are priced under $100, but it depends on the features, style, and other aspects. You want to be sure that the product is produced by a brand that doesn’t deal with mass production.
They’re pretty hot, aren’t they? I know. Told you so. So go ahead and get yourself a micro brand watch. They’re great for the soul and great for your wallet. I know you want to – plus, like I said they’re hot.